What IS Imgur?
Imgur is an image hosting and forum community discussion site. In 2017, it was the 11th-most popular site in the United States and 38th-most popular in the world. It was founded by Alan Schaaf in 2009 while he was a computer science student at Ohio University.
The site hosts still and animated images uploaded by users, who can vote and comment on each other’s submissions. A mobile app is available, which can take photos on an Android or iOS mobile device and upload them directly to Imgur.
Download Imgur Videos
If you would like to download short or high Imgur videos, there’s no requirement to put in any software or plugins, As video downloading speed always matters but you would like don’t be concerned about anything because this downloader offers incredible speed. For those, who want to download any specific video, just copy the URL and paste it
How To Download Imgur video?
To download videos from Imgur, no special tech knowledge is required. The process starts with the Imgur page link. Copy that URL from the browser’s address bar, then paste it into the white field above, and hit the download button. Our system will locate download links for all the possible quality and bitrates, and show those to you. Now you can download imgur video. Select the quality you like and go for it. The most fail-proof way is to right-click the download button and select save URL as to the progress to the standard download dialog, where you can enter a special filename.
1) Firstly, open your web browser to www.imgur.com, copy the page URL which contains the video.
2) Now, paste the copied URL address of your Imgur video and paste the URL field above.
3) Now hit the download button.
4) Afterward, you will be asked to change the resolution of the Imgur video. Select the required option and click download again.
5) Your video will be stored in the download part of your device.